Happiness on a plate with fish filled rigatoni pasta and sweet pea cream! This recipe will make you ready to feel spring in the air but not only that! You’ll impress your dinner guests with an elegant dish that is healthy and will make everyone feel good after eating a plate of pasta! It is great to serve at any time of the year either warm in the winter or cold in the summer.
Difficulty : Medium Prep Time : 30 minutes Cook Time : 20 minutes
Salt & Pepper
- Boil 3 cups of peas in salted water for about 6 minutes and boil 1/2 kg of potatoes in a separate pot of. boiling salted water for about 40 minutes. Once the peas are boiled remove and put in a mixing bowl or mixer. Mix peas with 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 cup of water. Mix with a mixer until liquid. After potatoes are boiled remove and peel skin. After mix with salt, pepper and olive oil. Put potatoes in a mixing bowl or mixer, smash and add 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese. Mix until creamy.
- Cook fish in a frying pan with olive oil. Cook in olive oil for 2 minutes and add 1 glass of white wine on high heat until wine has mostly evaporated. Add in salt and chopped parsley flakes.
- Boil a pot of water for the pasta.
- Remove fish and mix together with a mixer with the potato mash. Add additional olive oil if necessary while mixing.
- Cook pasta. Remove and fill with fish mixture.
- Plate individually with pea cream at the base adding the pasta on top after filling them with the fish and potato filling.