Pistacchio encrusted salmon is a show stopping dish that doesn’t take all this time to make and is seriously delicious!
A perfect dish for a special occasion or when you’re in the mood for something fancy!
The combination of nutty and soft fatty salmon is a delightful contrast to make your palate explode.
- 4 Salmon filets
- 100 g pistacchio
- 4 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Salt / pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil
- In a mixer, grind pistacchio, bread crumbs and butter. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. In a large skillet heat olive oil, add salmon, salt and pepper, let it cook on each side for two minutes. Set aside
- Cut individual size cooking paper to wrap each salmon. Add one piece of salmon to one piece of cooking paper. Drizzle olive oil, add pistachio mix on top. Wrap up the salmon in the cooking paper, place on cooking sheet, put in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot!
FROM ITALY TO YOUR PLATE!